Wednesday 15 September 2010

Celebration!

I've decided to do a little contribution to The Gallery this week. Celebrate good times, come on! It's a celebration... Are Kool and the Gang still going?

Anyway darlings, my contribution to the The Gallery is a bottle of bubbly. My favourite tipple sweetie. And I'm celebrating because I'm going to stop drinking! Yes honestly. I haven't been drinking during my terrible illness and so I've decided I may as well stop. It's not good for you darlings. It's calorific and it gets me into all sorts of arguments and dodgy photos.

Rock Star has been officially teetotal since 1997. Well he's had to be otherwise he'd have died. He fell of the wagon in 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2008 and last year. But in all fairness to him he went into rehab each time and worked hard on his recovery. I've seen what alcohol does to people and it's not pretty darlings.

So I'm never having another drink ever again. Not one. Ever. Never again will a glass of bubbly tickle my tongue. At all. Apart from on my birthday next month I'll have one because that's tradition.

Au revoir booze. I'll celebrate with some wheatgrass juice.


Photo (did you honestly think I had time to take my own? x)

2 comments:

  1. Check you out! At first i thought you were toasting the launch of your novel! Well good for you! I wish you luck and cheers to wheatgrass juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling, I'm getting tired of wheatgrass juice now. And it gives me terrible wind. Should I admit such a thing?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie