Monday 2 August 2010

The Gallery: playtime

I suppose I could write something about my children for The Gallery's Playtime theme this week. But I won't darlings, because my life is dominated enough by children so this post is going to be about me for a change. What's playtime for me? Shopping sweetie, did you guess?

My playground is King's Road and I have to visit at least once a week to splurge at Furla, Designers Guild, Anthropologie, Comptiors des Cottoniers, Molton Brown, Aftershock, Cath Kidston, All Saints, Space NK, Coccinelle, the list goes on. And not forgetting Peter Jones of course (the store not that dragon man, although his wife is lovely).

No trip to King's Road is ever complete without a long lunch at Benihana or a glass of something at Juju.

In fact writing about King's Road while in New York is making me feel homesick.

I'll be back home soon darlings.


Photo credit (because I've been to King's Road a million times but never took a photo of it)

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I think I forgot them sweetie. I bought Silk Cut for myself would you like those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All work and no play makes CM a dull girl . . . and that just wouldn't do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no point in smoking Silk Cut! I'm off to drown my sorrows in the vodka I brought back myself from the package trip to Benidorm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alethea - you're right it simply wouldn't do! Play is VERY important
    Nickie - I'm so sorry you're having to resort to vodka from Benidorm. I'll be thinking of you next time I light up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is my kind of playtime - nice twist on this weeks Gallery theme ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may go and play there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie