Saturday 7 August 2010

Paris Hilton's new best friend

Paris Hilton in South Africa for 2010 World CupPhotographer ex-Husband called me last night, "Have you seen who Leaf is hanging out with now?"
"Who darling?"
"Paris Hilton. There are photographs of them together in the VIP lounge of some club in LA,"
"So what do you want me to do it about it?" Well he launched into something about Paris Hilton being a bad influence and he didn't want Leaf having anything to do with her and that it was all going downhill from here and the next degenerate was likely to be Lynsey Lohan in which case he would be reporting me to Social Services. So I'm like, "Darling you're thoroughly stupid if you think Social Services would be the slightest bit interested in a twenty year old hanging out with wild child celebrities in LA."

Don't get me wrong, I do worry about my gorgeous Leaf. But she can look after herself and she needs to learn who the good people are to hang out with and who the bad ones are. And if I tell her not to do something she's going to do it all the more isn't she? Photographer ex-Husband doesn't understand this. He's never brought up any of his children, he usually deserts them in infanthood as he moves onto the next wife.

"I would be happier if she was living in this country where we can keep an eye on her. Why can't you introduce her to some more sensible celebrities like that girl off of Harry Potter who's just chopped all her hair off?" I told him the 'sensible' ones are usually the worst. I'm not implying Emma Watsername is one of these, but you just don't know.

I shall give my darling Leaf a ring tomorrow, I do miss her. And she's looking so thin these days. I know models have to be thin but sometimes it doesn't seem right. And I need to hear the latest goss on Paris too.

2 comments:

  1. Kids, eh? Never a moments peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, never a moment's peace! Even when they live in another country too. I am saddled with children and ex-husbands, darling, saddled x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie