Tuesday 20 July 2010

The Gallery - a novel idea

That lovely Gallery thing is on again. I'm liking the Sticky Fingers blog more and more because it turns out that the lovely Tara and I share a love of Haribo and Monster Munch. Isn't that amazing darlings? This is why I love this blogging so much. I could never confess these things to my celeb friends.

I'm typing this during a break in the Christmas photoshoot in my house. I'll have to tell you all about it tomorrow, but in short, it's mayhem. The table is currently being laid for a Christmas feast shot but there's been a mishap with the turkey. And I can't tell you how much I've fallen out with the stylist over the horrible clothes he's making me wear. They age me darlings, it's terrible. I shall have a big moan about it all on my blog tomorrow.

Anyway sweetie, I have to find a picture which represents a book or novel. I confess to not being a huge reader myself so I had a look Jagger's bookcase and saw his Roald Dahl collection. Therefore I give you this picture.


My book choice represented by this picture? The Twits by Roald Dahl.

I have to confess darlings that I didn't take this picture myself. I found it here. I hope that doesn't disqualify me or anything. Oh must dash, my hair needs redoing. Ciao Ciao.

16 comments:

  1. Oh thank you darling! People don't often use the word 'genius' when talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! and oh so accurate, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! They must be thinking up 'Secret Plans and Clever Tricks'. I've been reading Finlay the Enormous Crocodile and that line sticks in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely genius! Couldn't have thought of a better comment for that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha that's hilarious brilliant post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a big grin from ear to ear, that is sooo funny, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely genius. The Twits - wish you could have caught them eating spaghetti/worms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloomin' brilliant! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie, I haven't laughed so spontaneously in a long time. I dread to think how many laughter lines you have given me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Twits - absolutely perfect! (couldn't have put it better myself)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comments darlings. Isn't it worrying the twits run the country? And JulieB - I know a very good botox doctor to deal with those laughter lines sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny, you've made my day ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's brilliant sweetie, inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie