Friday 16 July 2010

Lifestyle tips for busy mums: the salon

I'm aware that I've been talking about myself a lot since I started this blog. And I feel I could provide more of a service to my readers. As a mother of four I know all about juggling a busy lifestyle and looking after children. So each week I will impart some of my lifestyle tips to help mums make time for themselves and generally feel better about their life.

This week sweeties I shall discuss 'the salon'.

It's important to get to the salon at least once a week. It keeps you looking good and it gives you a break from the children. I use the salon for facials, eyebrow shaping, eyelash tinting and extensions, waxing, manicures, pedicures, spray tanning, massage and getting my hair styled and coloured. Sometimes I just book in for just a blow dry. Just anything darling.

I love that 'just stepped out of the salon' feeling. Sometimes I stay several hours and have a whole range of treatments. I have my chosen beauticians and hair stylists who know how I want to look. Occasionally I can't be bothered to drive to the salon so if I pay extra they come to my house.

I hope this post is useful busy mums! There will be more advice next week! Ciao ciao and mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are beautiful things sweetie