Tuesday 13 July 2010

My 14 year old has corrupted my 3 year old

Jagger has finished school for the holidays now. He wants to be a dancer. Ever since watching Pineapple Dance Studios his idol has become Louie Spence. Jagger is desperate to be the next Louie. And I'm supportive of that. I'm going to look into some dance classes for him over the summer holidays.

Rock Star isn't happy about Jagger's need to dance. He says he should be getting qualifications. So I'm like, "Darling, he's only fourteen. He'll get some qualifications when he's sixteen." Rock Star argued with me so I shut him up by telling him he didn't have any qualifications anyway so what does he know. And I reminded Rock Star that Jagger isn't even his son. Jagger's father is Ex Husband Actor and he takes no interest in what he does. As usual the responsibility is on my shoulders. No wonder I smoke too much.

Anyway, Jagger is now home all the time. I returned from the salon yesterday afternoon to find the nanny and Tulip asleep on the sofa. And Jagger was playing some violent game on his X-Box while Gabriel watched! Let me remind you Gabriel is only three. So I confiscated the game Total Battling War Shotguns or similar and Jagger is now banned from playing his X-Box. The nanny got torn off a strip for falling asleep while on duty. The second I'm out of the house it all falls apart. Gabriel spent the rest of the day storming around the house with one of my Manolo Blahniks pretending to shoot the dog. The child is disturbed for life now.

And if that wasn't stressful enough, I'm not happy with my new hair colour. It's too caramely. This always happens when Marco the senior colourist isn't around.

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds very distressing. Especially the part about the overly-caramely hair colour. Shudder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hot Cross Mummy you're very sympathetic. I've only just tweeted about my hair colour this minute! It ages me. I'll have to go back when Marco's in the salon again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie