Wednesday 14 July 2010

How do I fire the night nanny? And Christmas comes early

Time for an update on the night nanny situation. After she fell asleep during the night last week and I had to deal with the baby myself, I swore I would fire her if she did it again.

Well last night the night nanny fell asleep again. Tulip was wailing at 4am and night nanny slept through it. Her room is right next to Tulip's! Mine is at the far end of the corridor! Unbelievable. So I've decided the night nanny needs to be fired now. But if I do it now she'll leave and then I'll have no nanny at night. This means I have to secretly recruit a new night nanny before firing the old one. It gets sooo complicated. You mummies without staff: I envy you at times like this, sweetie, I really do. I need a manager to manage my staff.

I've told Rock Star we need a holiday. I want to go to our house near St Tropez but apparently it's got some well-known actor staying in it at the moment recovering from a spell in rehab. I asked Rock Star when we could kick him out but it's still early days at the moment. Looks like our holiday will have to wait a while.

Oh and I'm getting the house ready for a photo shoot next week. It's going to be a Christmas one! So funny darling. Magazines plan that far ahead. Although I've already fallen out with the Picture Editor who came round yesterday. She wants to change the sofas and curtains! Apparently our vintage Chesterfields might look a bit 'scruffy' on the pictures. Can you believe it? I'm so offended because my curtains are the same ones Jerry Hall has. My interior designer is going to be gutted when he hears about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are beautiful things sweetie