Wednesday 7 July 2010

Introduction: moi

Okay so where to start? Well first off I'm majorly jet-lagged. Got back from NYC earlier today. We were there as Rock Star (my OH) had some business. I took Gabriel (3) and Tulip (8 months) and our nanny. Tulip cried on the plane all the way home. Nightmare. I asked the nanny to walk around with her in economy for a bit as it was doing my head in.

But I should be telling you about myself! Here goes. I was a child actress and then did a bit of singing in my late teens / early twenties. I got disastrously married to a photographer at 18 and had my daughter, Leaf. She's now 20 and does a bit of modelling. I carried on with the acting and singing and did a bit of modelling too. Then I met actor husband and had Jagger, he's 14. That marriage went down the pan. After a few more years I totally fell in love with Rock Star. He was in a band in the 1980s and is now a music producer. Together we have Gabriel and Tulip.

I swear I'll never marry Rock Star. He's the most adorable love of my life and I think a wedding might put a curse on us. Done it twice, don't want to do it again thank you darling.

So why have I started this blog? Well sometimes you can get a bit bored of people knowing who you are. Sometimes I crave that anonymity. Sometimes I just want to be like a 'normal' mum.

Oh there goes, going to click 'publish' now. Hoping some gorgeous gorgeous people will come and read what I've written! Mwah.

2 comments:

  1. After finding you via a tweet Mrs Sticky Fingers, I'll be reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful sweetie, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are beautiful things sweetie